Our Funeral Services
As a professional funeral directors business we believe every funeral should be carried out with dignity and respect for both the deceased and the bereaved family.
In order that we can respond to a request for our funeral services, David Townsend is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. A telephone call is all that is required to make arrangements for the conveyance of the deceased to our chapel of rest. David will then be available to offer advice on the procedures that need to be followed, and below are some of the services we provide:
- Complete guidance on every aspect of making the funeral arrangements.
- Free estimates and professional advice.
- Floral tributes.
- Order of service booklets printed.
- Newspaper notices organised.
- Funeral catering arrangements.
- Full range of coffins available.
- Provision of transport i.e. modern hearse and 7-seater limousine.
- Charitable donations organised.
- Visits to our Chapel of Rest for viewing can be made by appointment.
David has more than 32 years experience as a Funeral Director and will guide you through every step of the funeral arrangement process, and offer all the necessary advice you need to make the right decisions. We complete all the necessary legal documentation and contact the relevant authorities on your behalf.